Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Puppy Party!

A few weeks ago my friend threw he daughter a Puppy party and asked if I'd help make a few items! Just thought I'd share what I helped out with! I still have yet to see the pics from the actual party...I bet it was SUPER CUTE!

I made this sign using, paper, a dollar store frame, some vinyl, and ribbon.
These dog bowls were found at one of the dollar stores in the colors of the party....what a score! Just added some vinyl to make em even cuter!
I also made this banner! Have I mentioned yet....I LOVE making banners! They are so time consuming, but I'm always happy with the end result!
This bowl had some chex muddy mix! Cute huh?!
I love the fun bright colors for this puppy party! Thanks Jenny for letting me make these and for the cute hair bows I got in return! Check out her shop for some super cute headbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment