Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Craft Night!

For those of you living in the Las Vegas/ Henderson area, my friend Celeste and I are hosting a craft night! She's providing the house and the treats and I'm providing the crafts along with everything you need to make them! I usually like to have craft nights every month or every other month depending on how much time or how many ideas I have! I'm planning on having one a month from now until November! One of those being a Super Saturday like I threw last year, where I provide crafts that work for Christmas gifts as well as home decor and we craft all day Saturday with a lunch included! Sound fun?! I think so! If you aren't already a follower of my blog make sure you become one so you can see the crafts when I post them! Anyways here are the details for this coming craft night!

When: Wednesday, August 17
Where: 1706 Wicklow Way Henderson NV
Time:6-9 pm

There are 5 crafts to choose from! Scroll down for the details of the crafts!

The Laundry Room Sign. Your choice 6x12-$6 or 6x24-$10 Vinyl Options: black, white, beige, burgundy, red, brown (if you'd like a different color just ask! I have LOTS of vinyl colors!) Paint: black , white, beige, brown, burgundy, mustard plus LOTS of other random colors I have lying around!

Monogram Plaque or Faith Hope Charity. 12x12 with a 6x6 board inside, $12. You choose if you 'd like the monogram or for it to say Faith Hope Charity. If you 'd like it to say something different please let me know! I will have a WIDE variety of scrapbook paper to choose from for the 12x12 board, or you can use paint too! Vinyl Options: black, white, beige, brown, burgundy (again let me know if you'd like a different color!) Paint: black, white, brown, beige, burgundy, mustard and again....all other colors I have lying around! Feel free to bring your own paper and paint if you have something else in mind!


Welcome Mini Pennant Sign 12x12, $11. I am OBSESSED with this sign! I saw it on a few other blogs and decided to make one! The best part is the banner can be switched out to match different holidays and seasons! Vinyl options: black, white, beige, brown, burgundy (again let me know if you'd like a different color!) Paint: black, brown, beige, burgundy, mustard, white, and all other random colors I have lying around! I will have a large variety of paper and ribbon to make the pennants. The cost include 1 pennant. Additional pennants can be made for $1 each.




Enjoy Lather Soak Unwind Sign. Your choice of size. 8x10-$7 11x14-$10 16x20 $15 (The larger sizes are limited because my hubby the wood cutter is out of town on an away rotation!) If you'd like one of the bigger sizes sign up quick! Vinyl: black, white, brown, beige, burgundy (again if you want other colors just ask!) Paint: black, brown, white, beige, burgundy, mustard and all other random paints I have!



Apple Knick Knack 3x4- $3 For those of you with the seasonal blocks this is the perfect little decoration to add when decorating for back to school! Vinyl: red or burgundy. Paint: black beige, brown, white, burgundy, mustard and all other colors I have lying around!

All costs include everything needed to make the crafts as well as hangers to hang them!

For those of you wondering what vinyl colors I have, I have the following; black, brown, beige, white, red, burgundy, dark green, lime green, bright green, light blue, bright blue, teal, navy, purple, lavender, pink, hot pink, orange, yellow, mustard, gray, silver, and gold.. I think I got em' all! I also have another yellow/ orangey color, not quite sure what you'd call it but it's cute! I need to update my color swatch and take a pic to post!

I need to know what crafts you are doing by August 10 and the money is due on the 12th! Let me know what crafts you'd like by emailing me @ laniercreations@gmail.com, or by posting on each picture on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment