Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mozarella & Tomato Sandwich

When my mom and I were in London and Paris we went to Starbucks quite a bit for lunch because we could get some free wifi...it's hard not having internet around whenever ya want it...lol! One time when we were there we got the yummiest sandwich, I can't quite remember the name so I'm calling it the Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich...sounds good to me! I wrote down what was in it because it was soooo yummy to me. Not sure if they had a secret ingredient or anything in it, but I figured out the basics!
Looks Yummy right??? Wanna know how to make this yummy sandwich???
Starbucks Copy Cat Sandwich- Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich
-2 slices mozzarella cheese
-1 large slice of tomato, or a few small ones, or more if you really love tomatoes
-2 slices of desired bread, I used the Orrow Wheat Sandwich Thins
-1-2 tsp basil pesto
-1/2 tsp or less of butter

Here's what you do:
-Butter the outside of both pieces of bread.
-Spread the pesto on each slice of bread (the inner part of course).
-Place Mozzarella Cheese on bottom piece of bread, then tomato, then cheese, then the other slice of bread.
-Cook it just like you would a grilled cheese sandwich!

There ya have it! Simple and sooooooo yummy! I'm actually eating one right now! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. It does look very yummy!!!! Hi, I'm your new follower and fellow team member from Handmade In Vegas. Stop by my blog when you have the chance, I'm hosting a giveaway right now too :)
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! This really is almost exactly what I made. Sounds yummy and I'll definitely have to try it with tomatoes. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo good with the tomato! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete