Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vintage Circus Baby Shower

A few months back I helped throw a baby shower for a friend of mine. By help I mean, I didn't do much...just made a few items! My friends friend Jen did most of the hard work in putting this shower together. I thought it turned out to be pretty dang cute! The theme was Vintage Circus.
These were the invitations designed by SHEPAPERIE. Aren't they darling???
Here is the front table that the guest saw when they arrived. I made the step right up sign and the banner, as well as the white chocolate covered popcorn that was in the circus baggies! The little book was for people to write advise for juggling 3 kiddos. I love the tickets coming out of the vase.
Here's a close up of the sign and the other table decor.
There were maternity pictures all around for everyone to see.

This was the centerpiece for the food table. It's styrofoam wrapped in tickets, who would have thought?!
This topper was perfect!
Here are the cupcakes. The wrappers and stickers used to make the toppers were from Michael's.
Here is some of the dessert table, with all of the yummies you would find at the circus.
Some old fashioned taffy....yummy!
Here is how the water bottles were covered and the cute invite was on display as well.
Here is the whole dessert table! In the popcorn bins are pom pom tissues made to look like popcorn.
These little baggies had some very tasty chips in them! And some yummy fruit juice sodas!
The silverware was wrapped in tickets, how cute! The salad was served in these little cups that were wrapped with bakers twine and held together with a little sticker.
Here is the mommy opening gifts. I had to take a picture of this gift because Landon has this train and I never could figure out how to get it together in the right way...lol
I loved this theme so much I may be doing my sons next birthday party with the vintage circus theme and add some fun carnival games!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant ideas! Exotic baby shower and of course pampered mommy to be is very lucky. My husband also organized a gender reveal party before my son's birth. Everybody praised the choice of party venue selected by him with lavish table décor. Also branded food supplies were all of my choice. Swing decorated with flowers for me was adorable.

    ReplyDelete