Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Seasonal Subway Art

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated! I was out of town...again! It has been the summer of travels for us around here! Hawaii, London, Paris, Michigan, and we are headed off to Disneyland next weekend! I still need to post pictures from all of those trips! I'm a slacker! Anyways, a few weeks ago my good friend Celeste came over and she and I made some really cute double sided seasonal subway art.

These are 12x12 boards, I have a huge stash of these in the garage that my hubby cut for me! Spring and Summer share one board and Fall and Winter share the other. I have been wanting to make the seasonal subway art for forever now and I'm so glad I finally cut the vinyl and painted the boards for it! I love how they are double sided too! Less stuff to store! I put a coat of mod podge over the top to protect the sign from getting scuffed while up on an easel!
Close up of the Spring and Autumn.
Here's the Summer and Winter ones! I love the lettering on the word Summer!
Close up of the Summer and Winter.
If you'd like to purchase these made it's $50 which is a great deal! It's normally $20 for one board! If you'd like the kit to make this subway art it's $35, which is also a steal of a deal because I normally sell the vinyl alone for $12 per Season! These are so cute for any home and of course can be customized to match your home! Send me and email,text or facebook message if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment