Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Picture Frames

They other day I was crafting up a storm working on vinyl orders. While I was painting boards and blocks I decided to paint some boards for me too!

This space is a little bare for me....I like LOTS of decor, I'm not clean and simple when it comes to decor. Maybe if I had way more space it would be a different story, but I don't so it's not! I knew I wanted to put 12x12 picture frames in this blank space, but 12x12 frames are kind of hard to find. Then I was soooo excited when I saw the quickest frame idea on one of my favorite blogs Shanty 2 Chic. When I saw these I knew right away that I was making them! They were so simple to make & cheap!
Here they are! All I had to do was paint the boards black. My husband did the rest! Haha! He nailed in the picture holders, the wall hangers, and hung them up for me!

I just LOVE these pictures of my kiddos!
The colors we were wearing are the exact colors I was trying to add into our home!
Here's my hubby being a great sport! He took time out from studying to help me out!
Here it is...much better! Although I am doing a big change to this display...I just haven't finished making everything yet! So excited for that!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, those look so good! I love seeing pictures printed. The colors you chose were perfect. I can't wait to see what else you are coming up with to make your house even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I printed almost every pic from the last time you did pics! lol....ok well 12 of them! Haha!

    ReplyDelete