Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Swimming Lessons

In the middle of August Landon started taking swimming lessons...I'm bad and didn't really take many pics during the 2 weeks of lessons, so I brought my camera on the last day and got a few pics!

Here he is before the swim lesson.
He would not take his finger out of his mouth!
Here he is in the beginning of the lesson working on kicking.
And here he is striking a pose!
Hannity was in the middle of saying cheese when I took this one. Haha!
This pic is so blurry and he was moving and splashing all over, and just having a good time!
He did great, but isn't swimming on his own. I'm planning on sticking him in another class in a few weeks and do the mommy and me class with miss Hannity! I think she'd really like it! She was a great cheerleader for her brother though! She was clapping for him on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment