Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hey everyone! I have decide to start a new blog! This blog is family and crafting combined! I had too much of a hard time keeping up with my other two blogs that were separate (it's been about a year since I updated our family blog...lol), so I decided to do a whole new one that was combined! You can still check out my old blogs here and here for old blog posts on family happenings and crafting ideas! This blog is definitely still under construction! I have lots to do! I'm trying to design it myself, with the help of the cute pre designed designs at shabbyblogs.com and it's not as easy as I would like it to be! I may break down and pay someone to design exactly what I want....we'll see....but for now what I have going on will do! To celebrate my new blog I'm doing a giveaway!

These seasonal blocks have been very popular! Everyone loves them! They spell over 40 different words! I will be giving away a set to 1 lucky reader! These are valued at $30 & if you don't live in the Vegas area, I will ship them to you! The winner will get to choose the color of paint and vinyl! If you already have a set, these would make a great gift!
Here is how you enter:
1. Leave a comment on my blog.
2. Share my give away on your facebook page.
3. Become a follower of my blog. (I'm still working on getting or designing a cute button!)
4. For each friend of yours who comments or becomes a follower of my blog you will receive another entry! Make sure they say who sent them when they leave a comment!
You have until Friday at Midnight to enter! I will draw a winner out of a hat (or maybe a bowl, whichever is more accessible!) on Saturday!
Ready!
Set!
Go!

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your stuff. I will definitely be getting some things for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Blogging and family!!! Life especially yours seems soo busy I still DON'T know how you juggle crafts and family and church activities! BUt5 I already know you are AMAZING so I hope this new blog makes life a little easy for you! Hope you had a blast in your recent travels and will share your awesome pictures with us all soon! Also If you could please e-mail me the 40 different words I can use with my current set I would Truly appreciate it! Jamiemcghan@yahoo.com Thanks a tone and lot of luck with! Miss you cutie and your incredible talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute crafts! I hope I win! ;) Your family is adorable, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, of course I want the blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute Melinda! The blocks are so cute! mmm maybe I need to finally put mine together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I looove these - Tawnie bought a bunch from you and made me so jealous with all of her pics - hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those blocks! You make such cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore those blocks! They would look awesome in my dining room!Can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible idea, Melinda! A new, fun blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I wish I could make it to your craft nights. You always make the cutest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The seasonal blocks are so cute (as are all of the crafts you do)! The blog is adorable, I love the chalkboard calendar too! And all of the birthday stuff was ADORABLE. I'm absolutely obsessed with cupcakes, so I pretty much feel in love with the decorations! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you are updating your blog again! :] Keep sharing your cute projects please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shared your giveaway on Facebook! :]

    ReplyDelete