Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Darling Calendar

Lately I have been making some really cute things to help get organized! I am constantly organizing things....if I just put things back in their proper spot I wouldn't always be organizing...lol. I have made many cute things but so far have only taken a picture of this darling chalkboard calendar. It was simple to make!

Here's what you need to make it:
-16x20 board (I sell these!)
-Chalkboard Paint
-Calendar Vinyl (I sell this too!)
-Chalk or a chalk pen (I got a chalk pen at Hobby Lobby for $5...kinda pricey, but so worth it!)

Here's How you make it:
-Paint your board with chalkboard paint. Let dry then apply another coat. Once dry, rub your piece of chalk all over the board. Then wash off with a cloth that has soap and water. If you have any residue from the soap wipe off with a damp cloth.
-Once the board is dry, apply your vinyl!
-Stick a hanging device on the back and you now have a darling chalkboard calendar!



If you would like to purchase the wood and vinyl from me to make this yourself, it's $20. If you would like to purchase one already made it's $30! Send me an email if you are interested!

1 comment: