Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Dining Room & Kitchen Signs

I say this every time I update, but WOW! It's been FOREVER since I've last updated! September thru the end of January are usually the busiest for me, and once again, they were! I've been doing lots of craft nights and fulfilling custom orders...I've even started having people host their own mini craft nights! They are super fun and on a lot smaller scale than what I normally do! It's been a nice way to meet lots of new people! We've also been busy traveling for the holidays! We also found out that we will be moving to Augusta Georgia around the end of May! Paul graduates medical school and we are moving there for a transitional year. We are super excited for the move! I' m planning on maybe....possibly updating this with pics from trips and everything else, but one step at a time! FOr now, here are some pics of a few new signs I made for our dining room and our kitchen!



Super fun huh?! If you are interested, head on over to laniercreations.etsy.com and message me and I can set you up a listing! These are available in kits so you can make them yourself, or completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment